Samstag, 1. November 2014

"As time goes by" - Earrings



I am trying my best to work with yellow again. Yellow is the one colour that still challenges me! Okay, I have to admit that the tiny beads are actually rather pistachio than yellow but... hey... it is close, or not? ^^

The drops were made with a metal finding, polymer clay (fimo professional white) and of course acrylic paint (Reeves), followed by a protective coats of laquer/gloss. I like how the copper goes with the contrasting blue /yellow (ehm... pistachio). The images are a text stamp and the head of a dragonfly stamp. I love how detailed the legs are, you can even see tiny hairs! 


The beads are czech glass beads from Rebecca's "The Curious Bead Shop".

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yes, pistachio has a lot of yellow, Claire :) Very cute highlight on your design :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the fimo beads! I have just discovered polymer clay & have so many ideas for it! And yes, it totally looks yellow :) Pat

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails