Montag, 17. März 2014

"Through time" - earrings



In my last blog entry I wrote about the birthday party where friends of me celebrated together. There I showed one of the birthday presents... her is the other one (for another friend ^^). I made the small ammonites with polymer clay (fimo classic) in white and out several layers of acrylic paint (Reeves) on top. I bought a lot of different shades of brown, they work just perfect together!

Again.. some metal dangles! So much movement, love it :) Combined with the blue and clear czech glass beads (The Curious Bead Shop from Rebecca) they remind me of petrified pieces from ancient oceans...


2 Kommentare:

  1. Love your ammonites with the antiqued metals! You know, I should use more blue. I love this combination but I never use it myself.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think these would be so elegant to wear :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails