Dienstag, 29. März 2011

I added USB to my filofax ^^



This is my newest item I added to my filofax. It may seem quite strange to have a paper-based calender and then adding some electronic data storage but I need an advise to transport pictures, datas, pdfs, etc... Like most people, I guess, independent whether they need it for work or just want to take pictures, music, whatever with them. 


You remember the blank space above my big yellow post-it? I used a wee spot of this space to add a very flat  usb stick. 


For this I used little self-adhesive velcro spots I got from a scrapbooking friend (I am getting things for my stash everywhere ^^). 


Just put one side on the stick and the other side on the paper. That was all. Nothing more. Really. And this velcro spots are holding the stick really tight! I was surprised how good this worked :) 

And you see, the velcro doesn't interfer with the use of the stick. I added the soft side to the stick because of the propability that it could get in contact with my clothes .


To be honest, the velcro is nearly as high as the stick. I am not sure whether it is not too big? 

But on the other hand, I can't think how to get without it already. It is so nice to have everything in my filofax. Including the electronic stuff... 

2 Kommentare:

  1. very cool! ich bin eifersüchtig! (remembering my best german for you)
    sehr technologisch? intelligent? klug? ahh.. ich weiß nicht

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails