Freitag, 29. Januar 2010

Paper cuts - crow pattern

After using foamed rubber as material for creating stamps I startet cutting just paper to get bigger or finer detailed pattern to use on fabrics.

I won't show you my first try because it's the basis for a present which didn't arrive yet :( But I got temped and produced more pattern. It is really simple: Just outline you object and use a sharp scalpel for cutting. Like foamed rubber stuff just even smoother...

Some crow silhouettes: I will use the positive and negative image :)





On a little bit (okay... more than a little bit...) crinkled fabric with black acrylic paint. Paints especially made for fabrics is to expensive for just some test.


The same fabric with the used crow pattern...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails