Montag, 25. Juli 2016

"Green and blue skies" and "Little galaxies" - Earrings, what else? ;)



There is just something magical in lampwork art. The glass, the little dots of silver, the swirls of colour, the depth within... 


All the headpins I used here are made by Jennie Yip from Iced Moments. She sells at etsy but I actually found her work at a facebook group. There are a lot of great groups where you can buy or sell art beads and I found a lot of my favorite artists in such groups :)


The silver dots with the green or blue or even black always reminds me of the sky, be it in the bright sun or in the middle of the night full of stars...


I also played with two pairs of round headpins with rather simple shapes, but believe me: They dangle and move beautifully! (As earrings should, at least for me) 

I always have a hard time to decide whether I prefer the shiny or the etched versions. In the end, to be honest, I always want both!


Huh... normally I would link now to my etsy store. But I neglected it a little bit. I'll try to upload new pieces over the next days! I have made enough... just taking good pictures, that are somehow good enough for me, that is the most challenging part! ^^

3 Kommentare:

  1. I like the second pair best, even though it's not green :D But it speaks to me somehow.
    Ah yes... the struggle...matte...shiny... I can never decide either. :D Both are beautiful in their way.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, die seh ich ja jetzt erst... wie schön! Ich glaub, ich mag das letzte Paar mit den matten Perlen am liebsten. Aber die länglichen sind auch sehr schick. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke schön! Ich kann mich nie entscheiden, wenn ich ehrlich bin ;)

      Löschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails