Sonntag, 1. November 2015

"Remembrance" - Earrings



The little headpins remind me of flower petals, the subtle translucent colour like the first blush of roses in spring. The vine leaves wrapping around the purple and blue lampwork beads strengthen this image in my mind. 


 The dark oxidated metal sets a beautiful contrast to the colour.


The lampworkbeads are made by Sue Reynolds and the headpins by Sasha Crow. Seeing them together, they just seemed to be made for each other. The earrings move beautifully!


They are all in all surprisingly romantic for me, a kind of dark romantic, but still, who would have thought that this part can also be found inside of me? ;)


I have listed them in my etsy shop here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails