Montag, 3. August 2015

"Age-old ocean" - Earrings



I really thought I already showed these earrings on my blog a long time ago. Seems that I was wrong. Unbelievable if I think how much I love them! ;)


They are actually quite simple: Some of my own polymer clay beads combined with some numi-sticks made by Kimberly Rogers and oxidized copper wire...


...but their look isn't simple. They look old and crusty, fossils dug out from deep inside the earth, remembrances of oceans long gone...doesn't the enamel on the numi-sticks look like sea-shells and barnacles?


I am sorry that it took me so long to show them finally... because they have a beautiful story to tell :)


Yes, they are also in my shop finally! Here.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love their story.... they are so evocative - and I agree, definitely colors of shells and sea things... beautiful. xo -- Julie

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails