Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2015

"Just be" - Earrings



I had some small leftovers from the beautiful pink leather I got from Kathy (Bay Moon Design) during the Swap n' Hop. It is a really wonderful soft leather that is actually moving! I have some other leather that looks the same but it is rather stiff in comparison.


I used the leather scraps to create some tassels and just combined it with some bright turquoise czech glass beads I got in one from Rebecca's "Curiosity Club" where I get a lovely (and sometimes challenging) bead kit every month.


Both colours are just bright and together they make me smile and think of summer!


Somehow I have Formentera in my mind, the water, the island, the people, the music, just the feeling... The moment where I am just am. In the moment. Content. Happy. 

Therefor they got the name: "Just be".


And yes, I am brave! I also listed them in my etsy shop! Go here for a view :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I recognized that leather! It is from Nina Designs and wonderful to work with. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails