Montag, 8. Juni 2015

"Forgotten" - Earrings



You may say that I am really fond of this style of chain. This time I gave the brass fish bone chain a light brown patina combined with some green patina It is always a more random than controlled process but the result is so stunning organic, weird and ancient looking!


The earwires are made from oxidised copper wire, the same material I used to wrap the czech teardrop glass beads.


Look at the blue and green colours! It reminds me of old artifacts found in the sea or deep down in a dark and old forrest.


They could fit into tribal or post-apocalyptic jewelery (thanks Julie for that category, yes, soooo me! ^^). It also looks organic and alive and weird but still beautiful.


And again, one step further, you can find them here in my shop :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I don't think I can say enough how much I like these… SOOOO much. Yes, post-apocalyptic beauty, I think you have found something there :) The patina is gorgeous. The chain! Everything. Ok. I'm done :) xo -- Julie

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails