Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015

Some impression of the pink advent calendar 2014!



Every year again I create a pink advent calendar for a very dear and close friend. Quite often I am missing the right words to express how this person means to me. How thankful I am to have her in my life. How impressed I was and still am that some persons will stay at your side even your darkest moments.

I can't put all of this in words.

But I can create a pink advent calendar! :)

So here we go... some impressions...

Long silver filled wire I annealed, hammered and oxidised to create these long dangling earrings with small gorgeous czech glass drops. 


Yes, quite long but I love the long and slender shape! Still organic ^^


As bright contrast the bright and shiny silver with sparkling pink swarowski beads. Quite easy to make but such a lovely effect.


Especially compared to some of my polymer clay beads with crackles and bumps!


Also at least a teaser because it was dark and there was nooooo way to take a good picture from the wing pendant and necklace *sighs*.


4 Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails