Samstag, 8. November 2014

Crusty - crackling - rough - organic.... more polymer clay bead experiments!



Okay, I have to admit: I can't stop touching them, holding them in my hand, just playing... I am still testing all my options with creating this kind of new surfaces and I am loving it! 


As you can see: The surfaces are not even, they look like they have some crust on it, little holes, tiny crackles as well as big grooves.


A look from the other side. They look different from all angles.


Yes, I will start selling them. But first I will have to test a little bit more their durability. Also... ehm... I am also thinking "My precioussssssss..........." so this is another hurdle to sell them ;)

I already made more beads in different sizes, shapes and colours but since my digi really seems to be broken now... and I am also flying to Sao Paulo later today (again work, just will be there for 2-3 days)... it may take some time until I am able to show them.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails