Sonntag, 21. April 2013

Painted cup - swallow



This cup had a big brand sign of a company at the side. When I stumbled over some porcelain pens in black at a reduced price, I took them to try to cover the brand logo. This is why the swallow is rather a big one, the bird had to cover a broad space. A very fast little project :)


I have several cups with brand logos on them. Not that I like that but quite often I like the shape f the cup itself. This is sometimes even more important for me than the look. Now I may just repaint all of them!


2 Kommentare:

  1. That is a great idea. I like the shape of that cup, also. Thank you. Blessings

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hiding a big logo! That is so much fun, and I dislike logos on my crockery, so I absolutley love the idea.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails