Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

Embrace your thumb prints!



Strange titel for a blog entry? I just wanted to show you why I learned to embrace the thumb prints I leave on polymer clay: The create another layer of structure! Look at the big eye and the silver colour: This is just a silver lacquer pen over the raw polymer clay. Together with the liquid polymer clay on top  and the shiny gloss it creates all the thin lines which makes the eyeball so cool! And created with just one colour over my thumb prints! ^^

In case you want to see how big they are: Here hext to my elefant earrings! 

The other eyeballs I made with image transfer on polymer clay :)


Now I just need another monster sewing project to use the eyeballs!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails