Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

Mohnkapseln



Maybe I should make another picture for the details but at the moment it is a little bit difficult to make new pictures... or rather not the pictures themselve are the problem, the time to go through them and edit them, that is something which doesn't fit in my day.


Therefor you get the pictures I made at the last craft fair I attened: "Leipziger Wollefest". I am using fabric to cover the table and at every fair (no, I wasn't at soooo many up until now but it sounds rather good ^^) I use a different fabric. 


The set is made out of polymer clay (fimo) and after that I used a lot of acrylic colours and some sanding in between until I loved the effect :) I used my new poppy seed mold for the earrings and the pendant. It looks for me like a strange combination of organic and mechanic structures. 

My kind of steampunk interpretation! 


And the stamps for the background, the dots as well as the swallow, are made by me! The swallow is carved and the dots are made with some foam rubber stickers.


6 Kommentare:

  1. Looove the poppy mold effect! And the dots and swallow are so pretty - that combination would be cool in a frame for cute decor.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'll send you a rather long mail as to how you are amazeballs. Mohnkapseln ist ein Wort das ich in... Jahrzehnten nicht gehoert habe, aber sobald ich Deinen post- Titel gesehen hab hab ich's gerafft. I'm proper inundated with work, but DO expect a long, rather bossy mail, you brilliant, mad scientist! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great description: organic and mechanic. I love the patina you achieved! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a pretty set! Even the card is comes on is pretty. Thanks for linking up at Etcetorize!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails