Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

Print on water colours - tree stencil



I used my tree stamp with lino print colour and made a print on top of the pink circle. The circle is just artistic water colours (you know how I love them!). 



To get a little bit more of a structured / strange patterned colour I added some salt cristals on the still wet surface. The salt cristals will start to soak the water inside and create this little patterns. 


I just use normal salt from the kitchen for this effect. 


If you want to see transfered the stencil / image of the tree silhouette onto a rubber stamp carving plate - just have a look here [How to transfer pictures for stamp carving...]

Or have a look how I created the tree silhouette from a foto [Tree stencils]

2 Kommentare:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails