Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

Visiting Lachafa in Münster





This blog entry is full of inspirations! 

At least for me but I hope you'll also find some inspirations. And please tell me, because Lachafa is my little (no not so little anymore) sister and I am just sooooo proud of her and her stuff (and ideas and creativity... okay, I guess you got my point ^^). But I think it is the in the rights of a big sister to be proud of her younger siblings :) (for my little brother search for tophino in my blog, he makes great music!).

Just have a look at this collar she made! With hundreds of tiny beads sewn on a piece of felt! And all what she said was: Oh, that was easy...


This are long paper pieces she pinned on her wall. Her plan is to change them from time to time to change the decoration in her room (she is a student now, sharing a flat). 


She cut a lino stamp and printed it on the paper. You see that only a quarter of the ornament is the real stamp.


She made a combination of a pillow and a plushy! 


You remember my polymer clay buttons? Take a closer look at the eyes of the whale! :)


This one is a crochet scarf... 


...you can just tighten it. But she told me just some days ago that she used the scarf as a skirt! 


Some pictures about Münster... 

Giant geckos (a Tokkee! I had some a few years ago! Love them :))...


...climbing up and down the houses.


The same time you can find miniature versions of the city...


...would all suit into the mouth of the gecko ^^



I always love this kind of facades...!


Lachafa :)


From every point of the city you can see steeples...

...but don't believe you could sue them as a help for orientaion. Way too many!

And she made me also a crochet cap like hers! (and will make me another one.. just a reminder sweetheart! ;))



You see the cages? Behave!


Yes... this one is frightening!


The light was just magical...


...and the ducks too cute ^^


Oh, every city needs water!


The street art Lachafa and I found... and the ruins of their train station I'll show you in another post :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Sounds like a fun visit! I do love her artful necklace and wall decor - beautiful work and imagination. Your little sis is such a cutie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wauw. Lovely necklace your sister made!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi there, what a delightful post. Your sister is very clever and I love your photographs. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, I see creativity runs in the family! Your sister's ideas and creations are really great! Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize~

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails