Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

Guess the *not so mysterious* thing!



This earrings were made for the pink advent calendar. Yes, I may say that the pink sparkling glitter in pink will already told you so :)

But also this one is for Mich L in LA and her "Guess the mystery thing". 

I love her findings and what she makes for cool jewelery out of them. Just seeing the jewelery, most of the I am completly without clue what stuff she used for creating it. And I may add: If I think I have a clue... it is going in the complete wrong direction! 

So this one is for her, not so difficult at all like her stuff but still I made earrings out of non-jewelery-related stuff and I really love the result! :) 


Have a closer look! I think you all already know what I used, nai? Not that strange or difficult :)




5 Kommentare:

  1. I honestly have no idea what you used to make these lovelies... but here's my guess just the same... Are they bedazzled curly drinking straws?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Öh. Find ich jetzt nicht sooo leicht. Nudeln? So eine Nudelform hab ich allerdings noch nie gesehen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Is that glitter covered pasta?!?! So funny. Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize~

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous as usual..and really what girl can resist glitter! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails