Sonntag, 27. November 2011

More of the crocheted necklaces...



Like the crochet necklace I made before (here), just with other kinds of yarn. The upper one is cotton thread for crocheting, the black one a cotton yarn for just everything and the light grey is polyacryl. Normally I prefer cotton but the polyacryl yarn was very cheap and available in a nice range of colours so I took some of it for playing and practicing :)


For the grey and the black one I used some satin ribbon for closure. I still don't know what I want to use for the small crochet threat, maybe just some silver hook? Although I love crochet stuff, it is easy to get way too fancy with it ^^





The black was really kind of hard to photograph... mh... and I need some kind of model for this stuff because these crochet necklaces looks so much greater if they are worn! Hopefully Lachafa will help me with this when she is back home over christmas :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. The gray is amazing, Claire - it looks very expensive and rich - never mind if it's inexpensive yarn, you made it gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails