Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011

Out of the molds...



At least the earrings I made with my new molds :) 

Some of them are made with polymer clay (fimo) and some like the molds with airdrying clay. 


I either used black polymer clay or painted them with black acrylic colour. 


Just to add the metallic effects also with acrylic paint. 


As I said... no sun! Therefore I had to use artifical light to get som pictures :(


I hope you get at least a little impression how they can shine in the light!





4 Kommentare:

  1. These look great! The metallic effect is so realistic, I thought that you had gone ahead and experimented with the metal clay we talked about. Very amazing!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They look fab! I really love the dragonflys!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. these are lovely...i like the silvery ones the best...thanks for sharing at fridays unfolded!

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails