Samstag, 30. April 2011

Inspirations: On the streets (Leipzig V)



Is (the) beauty on the street?

There is nothing to look / search for




Return / Moonriver

Over night
are again
the ways
frozen -
It was the
abandoned -
who strayed around / who erred (the verb "irren" has both meaning in german!) and
about her
mourned

(I tried to keep the word order although it is a little bit strange translated into english :) )

I don't want to one of your statistics anymore





Beauty!
Street!
Openess!


No shadows are living here!


Words are limited!
...reality is not.



Nothing happens


Yes, some crafting will come soon and yes, I know, I have written this before ^^ I just have to make some more pictures but being a lot on the way... I just forgot to make the final pictures in the right light... :/

2 Kommentare:

  1. :o) - das mit dem hundekostüm und der meersau :o) ich frag mich grad wer solche zettel anklebt - auch die anderen sprüche ? bei uns in wiesbaden ist grad ein mann unterwegs der schreibt händisch bibelpassagen an leere litfaßsäulen - komisch - interessant - merkwürdich ...

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails