Sonntag, 20. März 2011

"Just minutes stuff" - fabric bag pillow



Okay, I have to admit that I love colourful fabric bags. Although the cotton is not so heavy it is very stable.


I have bought severals and spend some minutes to make a first trial one. Although I have sewn a lot of pillows I think I also love to make them this fast way.


Cut of the the strap and turn the upper side (where the fabric lays doubly to give the straps there hold) to the inside. After that my bag was a square (38 x 38 cm... by the way... make your pillow case one or two cm smaller than the filling if you use ones and are not stuffing the pillow case itself ^^)


I wanted to use hook-and-loop tape (is this the right term?) but I didn't found it. Sighs... but during my search I had a look at my poppers and used them instead (with this strange tool).


Finished. Writing took longer ;)

PS: To take pics in the middle of the night may not be the best idea ^^

8 Kommentare:

  1. *whispering*

    ...this fabric bag as well as a lot others in bright colours I find at the drugstore schlecke... at least here in germany... ...pink, blue, violett, green... all with different patterns on the front...

    ...and it seems I am not the only one still awake ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A quick and easy pillow! great job Claire!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das ist ja mal eine geniale Idee, dankeschön :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this, so pretty and easy! The snaps are nicer than hook-and-loop-tape (also "velcro") because they are classier. In my humble opinion, that is!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das ist echt ein Grund, mal wieder zu Schlecker zu gehen... sehr hübsch. Und die Kissen-Idee ist klasse. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful pillow! - such a pretty bag!

    I would love if you came over and linked this project to my weekly Round Tuit party at:
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/
    Have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. what a great idea for creating a simple and lovely pillow our of a found object...thank you for sharing at fridays unfolded!

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails