Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

Card - silver tentacles



The silver tentacles were painted with acrylic paint (silver and a drop of black) on my painted paper (have a look here). This paper was created as a side effect during painting fabric (for the fabric, just have a look here).  I will have to make new fabric scraps just to get more of this kind of paper ^^

The texture of the paper is just so cool!


The whole card: The coloured paper is just glued on the white card.


And like every time when I use acrylic paint for tentacles: The 3D structure of the paint itself forms the suckers!


Mh... would also look cool in greyscales...

5 Kommentare:

  1. Truly lovely! And a little bit weird, too. I LOVE weird!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's so pretty! The tentacles look very real, and I love the colored paper!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks :)

    I just hope to get a good scanner somewhat soon.. (but they are so expensive...) so I could print some of this papers :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I really love the combination of colors and think the tenacles really pop against your artist paper. Thanks for sharing another great project with us at A Crafty Soiree! Please join us next time too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love to see your silver tentacles i like the way you designed these tentacles.
    plastic discount card
    PVC cards

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails