Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010

Good night goodies... hairpins...

...fluffy.. in strange orange stripes...

...made of some curtains a friend wanted to throw away...

to be honest, I didn't wanted this fabric at first... but another friend just said "take it" and I was just well-behaved and did like I was told... for the better! Although it is a really ugly fabric, it makes fluffy and nice hairpins! ^^

I made three hairpins which differes in size only... still a lot of the fabric left...





..I use these small black hairpins to fix them... they are able to hold nearly everything... even my long and heavy hair...!

The big one alone... or the smallest on with the violett hairpin i made some time ago... and a black crochet flower Lachafa made for me :)

The ugly curtain...!


...just my stuff...
...I simply love stuff....!
(you never guessed, eh? ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails